Saturday, December 5, 2009

u

Im a mess. My result of this false happiness has brought me down. I know result in objects to give me a high on life. I cant feel distant from it because ive made it a part of me. I want all to see how life would be from my side. Step into my shoes and see through the eyes that are hazed and damp. New outlook on life might change your perspective on this girl who just pursues others happiness for hers. I hide behind my tears but its all good it all happens for a reason. Maybe one day when the cards flip you'll choose your words more careful dont worry we will be fine in the end. Our image of the future will come a truth if you keep it in your heart. Its never blurred but you see it in this false image. Its fine that we have gone on a roller coaster of life but now i want our feet to touch the ground as we swoop through the air. I want to be planted with you for eternity by the river of happiness because without happiness our goals are faded. Our life and environment is revolved on what makes us happy. I want you to know that you make me happy and always have been hopefully i can do the same for you. My mind wonders with the beat of the list of songs you conjured up which was titled on the actions you believed in to pursue your success. Now i see hidden signals within the words my smile appears thinking about you. You have kidnapped my thoughts and my heart. Our fights are like little games we catch up and slow down maybe i can help it out more. Im trying read this and see what happens. I Slip with my substances. I think i should give them up u seem different around me when i indulge in certain behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment