Sunday, September 27, 2009

me

Every night before i close my eyes to sleep
I look back on my day and see how weakness progressed throughout that week.
My days have slowed down in pace for a while but
honestly there is nothing on file to keep a steady rhythm to follow life
Hiding so much on the insides kills me....
It really kills me.

Kills me like the medication I indulge, the smoke puffed around me, and the radiation i cant oppose.
It really kills.

THe lies i have to follow.
The secrets never made me feel so hollow.
But how its harder to stick to as my days loose energy.
It really...

But hold on, its not a (disease?), maybe a blessing
A flash of actuality in reality...maybe I'm mistaken with fatality.
It....

Wake up in the morning with lies to hold
Smiles to pose, and energy to show I know how the days will go.
It really kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment